The Awareness Program will consist of a 1 hour briefing session specifically for Parents, conducted by an Industry Expert with more then 20 years experince in Child Car Seat Safety. The session will include:
1) Why, vehicle seat belts are designed for adults and not children.
2) How & When, to choose a child car seat or booster seat.
3) Functions of a child car seat & booster seat
4) When, should a child start using a booster seat
5) When, is it safe for a child to start using a vehicle safety belt.
6) Types of child car seat or booster seat available in the market.
The session will be conducted by an Industry Expert; Who is:
* Trained as a Certified Child Passenger Safety Technician at The National Child Passenger Safety Board in US
* Has 25 years of experience in the Child Safety Car Seat Industry.
* Holds the Position as a Child Passenger Safety Consultant with Childline Foundation in Malaysia
* Experienced writer for Baby Magazines and conducts various workshops (incl. with VW & BMW) on Child Passenger Safety
Kindly send your Registration form for the above session via email to Sales@Kidzcarpool.com.my